2019/2020 FPIP Bus Contract
The contract and terms and conditions set forth below represent the agreement between Friends of Parents in Partnership (hereinafter “FPIP”) and the Parent submitting this form (hereinafter “Parent”) with regard to the riding of the bus by Parent’s child(ren) to and from Valley International Preparatory High School (hereinafter “VIPHS”).
The Parent agrees to enter this contract under the terms and conditions presented below.
- The fee for the Bus is $2300 per child for the 2019-202 school term. There is an additional fee of $100 for installment payments as discussed below.
- Transportation will be provided to and from VIPHS on each and every scheduled school day for the 2019-2020 school term.
- The contract may not be terminated for any reason. Parent is bound by the terms of this contract and responsible for payment of the bus fee without exception or excuse, even if their child(ren) withdraws from VIPHS or has arranged for alternative transportation.
- Payment shall be made either in full (with payment in the amount of $2300 per child received upon execution of this contract) or in two installments. There is a $100 fee for election of installment payments. If payment is made by installments, the first installment in the amount of $1400 per child shall be due upon execution of this contract and the final installment of $1000 per child is due on or before January 6, 2020.
- FPIP anticipates providing two buses, one picking up and dropping off at a location in or around Studio City and the other at a location in or around the Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys area. This will be subject to the number of students riding the bus. The specific times and locations for pickup and drop off will be determined once FPIP and First Student Inc. determine where the majority of its riders reside. Should there only be enough riders for one bus, the one bus will pick up and drop off at two locations, one at a location in or around Studio City and the other at a location in or around the Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys area.
- Parent understands and agrees that FPIP has contracted First Student Inc., a private bus company, to provide transportation for Parent’s child(ren) to and from VIPHS, and to operate and maintain the bus. Parent further expressly understands and agrees that FPIP is not responsible for the transportation, operation and maintenance of the bus. The Parent further agrees to hold FPIP harmless from any and all claims for personal injury or property damage resulting from the Parent’s child(ren) riding the bus to and from VIPHS.
YOUR DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Friends of Parents In Partnership is ALL OF US!
We are an enthusiastic community of parents whose sole purpose is to support the vision, mission, and the goals of our students through inclusivity, transparency and accessibility. Your donations will directly benefit our children. We know that fundraising and volunteer support is crucial to providing the support and “extras” that will enable our children to soar. Friends of PIP suggests a donation of $500 per child. HELP US HELP OUR SCHOOL. Our goal is to have 100% of our families participate.